As owner of this website, Cacti-Succuland.com is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of all personal information received from you in strict compliance with the requirements of Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA - Malaysia).
Information we collect from you
The information we collect (include but not limiting to) are your name, email address, telephone number, delivery and billing address, purchased products and history of purchases, activities on our website, type of device used to access our website, your IP address, location, thru using our website including making purchases, browsing the website or contacting us via website or telephone.
We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons. (except those Direct Third Parties who directly involve in our business to serve you – more details below). Our website is hosted by a company who strictly adhere to the requirements of the PDPA and are committed to providing a secure environment in order to safeguard information processed on their platform.
We do not collect sensitive information about you. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by logging into your account. In certain circumstances, legislation may mean that some personal details cannot be immediately deleted as some statutes require that records are kept for a specified period of time e.g. some tax law specifies that records must be kept for 7 years.
How do we use your data
- To fulfil your order
- To process your order
- To process payment via a third party processor
- To communicate with you (including sending marketing materials, which you can opt-out/unsubscribe)
- To understand the demographic, browsing and purchasing activities of our website users for website, products selection and business improvement purposes
- To comply with legal requirement
How can you protect your personal data
We will never ask you to confirm any bank, credit card or other financial details in writing or email. If you receive any correspondence claiming to be from us requesting this information, please ignore it. If you are using a computer in a public location, you should always log out and close the browser when you finish. If you create an account with us, you must keep your password private and avoid using the same password for multiple on-line accounts. We recommend changing your password regularly, this can be done from your account once logged in to the website.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Direct third parties that involve in our business
- Financial / payment service providers: To process payment for orders and to ensure the security of your transaction details of your purchase are passed to payment processors (iPay88) who process the payment.
- Delivery companies: To enable the delivery of your order your contact details are passed to delivery companies.
- Google Analytics
We use a technology called a cookie, as almost all websites do, to provide you with the best website experience we can. Cookies are small pieces of data which are used by your browser and stored locally on your computers hard drive.
Cookies are used by us to:
- Make our website work as you would expect.
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site.
- Remember your settings during and between visits.
- Improve the speed/security of the site.
- Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster.
- Make our shopping basket and checkout work.
- Determine if you are logged in or not.
- Remember your search settings.
- Tailor content to your needs.
- Compile visitor statistics such as how many people have visited our website, what type of technology they are using (e.g. Mac, Windows or type of browser which can help to identify when our site isn't working as it should for particular technologies), how long they spend on the site, which pages they look at etc. This helps us to improve our website. These analytics programs also tell us how people reached this site (e.g. from a search engine) and whether they have been here before.
How to contact us
If you have any questions regarding our use of your personal data please contact us at [email protected]